#CCNA R&S, CCNP and CCIE Students
#Cisco Systems Engineer
#Specially Routing Students
# Network Engineers
#Cisco TAC Engineers
#Cisco CCIE Students
Please find some of the questions who are preparing for the interviews ( CCNA/CCNP)
These are the questions for the Network Engineer basic levels, we will come with more questions for the expert levels and also come up with the Labs.
- What is VLAN ?
- How is Root Bridge elected ?
- Explain the LSA Types in OSPF ?
- Explain different Areas in OSPF ?
- What are the different attributes in BGP ?
- Explain Successor and Feasible Successor in EIGRP ?
- What is Spanning Tree ?
- Explain EIGRP and OSPF packet types ?
- Explain the States in OSPF ?
- Explain STUB AREA,NSSA,TOTALLY STUB AREA ?
- Why do we use Areas in OSPF ?
- What is the difference between Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switching ?
- Why do we use DR and BDR in OSPF ?
- What is VTP ?
- Explain HSRP,VRRP and GLBP ?
- Explain why do we use Full Mesh in IBGP ?
- Explain BGP Synchronization Rule ?
- Explain the STP States ?
- How will you configure OSPF in an interface ?
- When will you use Weight, MED, ASPATH and LOCAL PREFERENCE ?
- What is the Range of Private IP Address ?
- What is NAT and ACL ?
- Explain Policy Based Routing ?
- What is VTP Join Messages ?
- Tell me about Private VLANS ?
- Why IP Helper command is used ?
- What is SPAN, RSPAN ?
- What is Proxy-ARP ?
- What is BGP Communities ?
- Why we are using " Always-Compared-MED" ?
- What is the AD's of RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS and Static Route ?
- What is the Convergence Time of RSTP and how it is different from STP ?
- Why we are using Port Fast in STP ?
- What is Level 1 and Level 2 in IS-IS and how we can relate it with the OSPF working ?
- How Ping/Trace works, Explain with example ?
- why we are using RT and RD in MPLS ?
- what is Push, POP and PHP in MPLS ?
- Brief about RSVP in MPLS Traffic engg ?
- How you can design a network with the requirement of 1500 Users in a network and what all devices you will use ?
- How can you make your network Secure, what other challenges can be there to secure a network ?
- How WAN optimization works ?
- What is P-bit in NSSA area ? what is the significance of it ?
Thanks for visiting us, we will share more questions with you guys.